Aqui vão algumas vagas ao redor do mundo para aqueles profissionais que estão em busca de uma oportunidade de trabalho ou recolocação profissional no setor da construção civil, não se importam em trabalhar no exterior, e tenham um ótimo inglês e francês.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Construction Management / Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 10 years + site / project management experience, 5 of which shall be at Site Agent/Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective.
- A strong motivational attitude combined with keen managerial skills coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- Excellent people management and client skills
- Excellent reference and good track record in the industry
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
- This is a full time permanent position
Clonminch House, 2nd floor, Clonminch Hi-Technology Park, Tullamore, Co. Offaly Phone: 057 93 52761 http://www.kjtownmoreconstruction.com
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BEng) or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in civil works project management, ideally within wind industry
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent communication and
- interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent decision making skills and the ability to be assertive
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages, SAP knowledge is beneficial
- Willingness to travel and to work flexible hours on occasion to meet challenging deadlines
- Full clean driving license
- Valid Safe Pass or equivalent certification
Interested candidates are advised to send a cover letter and CV as soon as possible, indicating salary expectations and earliest availability.
ENERCON Windfarm Services Ireland Ltd.
Attn. Sinead Delaney
Kerry Technology Park
Tel: + 353 66 7178216
MSL Engineering Ltd has recently secured 2 large contracts with 2 leading bio-pharmaceutical clients in Dublin. MSL have several positions available for mechanical project engineers, to become members of our project teams on these exciting new projects. The canditates shall be responsible and highly organised Mechanical Engineers.
Ideally the candidates will be Degree / Diploma qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Drawing.
Previous work experience in Engineering and/or Construction is required.
Location: Site based in Dublin
Salary: A competitive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with the experience of the candidate.
Unit 8, Watergrasshill Business Park, Watergrasshill, Co.Cork
+353 21 4513550
The canditate shall report directly to the site manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant engineering discipline or alternative qualification (Diploma, Cert, Trades) with substantial experience in delivering complex projects across a range of businesses
- Experience of engineering and executing complex projects within highly structured and commercial organisations
- Experience in multi discipline engineering teams
- Prior Energy / Oil & Gas / Marine / Industrial market experience
- Experience in Power Generation or Standby Generator Projects an advantage
- Environment, Health & Safety principals and knowledge of CDM / site safety legislation / methodologies.
- Commercial acumen and financial skills
- Programme Engineering and execution experience across a range and type of projects
- Experience of developing and facilitating tender documents
- Skilled in Microsoft project and related programmes.
4 Eastgate Avenue, Eastgate Business Park, Little Island, Co Cork
We are seeking structural engineers to join our Building Engineering team. We are a group of multi-disciplinary engineers who overcome highly complex challenges in the built environment with creativity, technical expertise, passion, and with a commitment to designing with a social purpose:
- we bring together professionals from diverse disciplines to solve highly complex development problems
- our creativity and technical expertise allow us to take on ambitious projects that few companies can deliver
- our culture and values inspire us to think long-term and design with social purpose
- we care about what we do and it shines through in the quality of our work
The successful candidate will be part of a team of structural engineers and technicians and be responsible for the design and delivery of certain aspects of larger project or a large proportion of a smaller project. They will be part of the team responsible for the preparation of design related deliverables – drawings, calculations, and reports – at all stages of design.
50 Ringsend Road, Dublin 4 (01) 233 4455 http://www.arup.ie
Workforce Connexion LLC
Our client is a leading global engineering and construction contractor is currently looking to fill the role for CONTRACTS MANAGER. The successful candidate will join their tendering team in Egypt. He should have experience in FIDIC, Claims & Disputes.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years experience in the same field.
- Expertise in FIDIC, claims & disputes is advantage.
- French speaking is a must
- Preferably Arab National